miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2015

A movie that I like and a movie that I hate

I'm a very tolerant person... but not in the artistic world.
"Persona", by Bergman, is a great movie and one of my favorites. It's about a young nurse who has to take care of an actress who, by mysterious reasons, has decided don't talk to anyone. After a few days the nurse starts to talk more and more about her personal life - some terrible choices she takes in the past -. In this environment of total dependency, body and personality start to separate from each other, but I will not tell all the story. It's deep, interesting, it's  awesome.

A movie that I hate... there's a lot and is difficult to chose just one, but I'll pick, the horrendous, "Freddy versus Jason". I love Freddy (I saw all the movies) and Jason... but, separated. This movie is so bad it's offensive. The acting, the plot, the shots, etc. But the saddest part is the lack of respect to two beloved characters by a mediocre cinematic execution. Of course, this remains me "The Phantom Menace", another rubbish. But there's some bad movies that are actualy fun like "The Critters" (just watch them rolling on the floor: terrible special effects).


Anyway, this will probably change in the future. I will  watch more good and bad movies and my mood will change too.





4 comentarios:

  1. The bad movies (I'm talking about really bad movies) remind us wich is the good cinema, I think.
    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Freddy vs Jason always sounded like a bad idea, just like Predator vs Alien...nothing good can come from mixing worlds...can't wait to watch Batman versus Superman (NOT).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Everyone hate mixing movies, I'm agree with all of you! the worst thing that a director can do is a reunion of great characters :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I share with you the love for Freddy. The idea of a villain who come from our dreams is brilliant. Jason I don't know.. there is more like him in the universe

    ResponderEliminar