miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

My Future Job

This is mere speculation...

I would love to work as an artist. I don't need a lot of money, fame or people licking my shoes (I would not refuse that if it happens). If I can make a living with my art, thats all I need. So, this is my plan: I will have a little house or department that it will be also my workshop, I will have enough money to pay the rent, the internet connection, buy vegan food, materials and wine. I will work all day long, but in the end of the day I will see my work and I will feel terrible because its not enough so I will drink all the wine - in just one shot -, after that I will puke the vegan food and lay on the floor in pure sadness.

Maybe I will become an art teacher... a sinister art teacher who will discharge his frustration on his students. I will be a divorced man with a son who doesn't know him very well and hates him.

All this will end with a solitary suicide but no one will care about it.

So as you see I'm very optimistic about the future, but the present is full of joy and that's the most important now.

5 comentarios:

  1. Rodrigo, what can I say... just go ahead with that, I guess it's the best plan I ever read. Hope I can get the same future!

    see ya ruining some students in future.

    pd: buy a good wine, get wasted in an elegant way. The same with suicide.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wait, I know that's story...hahaha just kidding. What an issue to make choices for the future. I prefer keep my mind nearer but usually visiting the imaginary future. I wish you the best. Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Rodrigo, I like your future of wine and the internet connection hehehe :3 Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Doesn't sound like a happy ending to me, maybe I read the wrong fairy tale!


    ResponderEliminar