miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2015

Second Semester Reflections

The second semester has been a little hard. Painting has become more and more difficult and frustrating for me, because when you progress is more easy to get stuck in something. But that also mean that when you find something (doesn't matter how small it is) it is a big achievement. Painting and I have a love/hate relationship.

It is also hard to be far away form my girlfriend. We don't see each other too much but when it happens we try to make the most of it and we talk and chat everyday.

At least all the hard-work has produces good results: I have become better (but it is not enough), so it has been a decent semester.

I don't have a particular experience to talk about but I will mention all the times I went to Linares and Talca to see my family and my girlfriend. Those are moments in which I can relax with the people I love. We go to eat, I play with my brother, etc. Actually, it doesn't matter what we do, the only important it is to do something together and see each other. I miss them.

I just hope to end this semester in the best way possible and go to my home for vacations. I will paint and draw everyday I could and use the majority time to be with my family and my girlfriend... and of course get drunk with my friends - I miss that too.



4 comentarios:

  1. I'm sure you'll do all the things you want when the semester is over.

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's well known that long distance relationships are very hard but, It will triumph the power of love!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The past weekend I dissconnected from the university. I felt fine and peaceful since a long time. But today...I hope this ends soon to relax and see the people I love.
    See ya!

    ResponderEliminar